Notes on the use of PTC heaters
(1) The PTC heating plate has the characteristics of automatic constant temperature, no temperature control system is required, and the PTC heating plate can be directly energized.
(2) When the PTC heating plate is used to heat liquid (such as water), the PTC heating plate will not be damaged after the liquid is dried.
(3) If the PTC heater is used to heat cold air, the PTC heater will not be damaged when no air is supplied.
(4) Long service life, used in normal environment, the service life can reach more than 10 years.
(5) Reliable work, using the internal characteristics of the PTC heater to control the temperature, never over-temperature.
(6) The working voltage is very wide: when the working voltage changes by 2 times, the change of the surface temperature is very small.
(7) When multiple PTC heaters are used together, they should be connected in parallel, not in series.
(8) Different heat dissipation conditions make the heating power of PTC heaters vary greatly.
(9) The heating power changes from large to small after power-on, and finally stabilizes. The stable power is related to the usage conditions. For the same PTC heater, under different usage conditions, the power may vary several times. The faster the heat dissipation, the higher the stable power; the higher the surface temperature of the PTC, the higher the power.
(10) The surface temperature of the PTC heating element is controlled by the PTC itself, and can also be controlled by disconnecting the circuit, but the surface temperature cannot be controlled by adjusting the voltage.
(11) PTC itself is highly reliable and has a long service life, but if it is improperly assembled, the product will appear unstable in power and temperature.
(12) When multiple PTCs are used together, they should be connected in parallel, not in series.